The moments captured when you are enjoying life with the ones you love tell a story, giving a glimpse into your unique family as they truly are. Whether you enjoy hanging at home, building sand castles on the beach, going to your favorite ice cream parlor, climbing trees in the park, etc... almost anything your family enjoys doing together is game for an hour to a day of photography fun. Everyday is worth celebrating. I look forward to capturing those moments for your family that will be forever treasured.
$200 includes 1hr. of capturing life as it happens for your family at 1 location plus your gallery available as a digital download.
$499 includes 3hrs. of capturing life as it happens for your family at 1 or more locations. plus your gallery available as a digital download. You will also receive a hard cover 5x7 coffee table book with up to 20 images included and your gallery available as a digital download.
$999 includes a full day (Aprox. 6hrs.) of capturing life as it happens for your family at 1 or more locations. You will also receive a hard cover 5x7 coffee table book with up to 40 images included and your gallery available as a digital download.
Additional charges apply for any entrance fees to parks, attractions, etc...
*Prices do not include any applicable sales *
Print & Album Prices
Prints:Start at $15
Hard Cover Coffee Table Book: Up to 20 photos included - Start at $170
Some answers to Frequently asked question
1. What do I wear for my session? Whatever you want. The photographs will be a representation of you so be comfortable please. You will have the option of changing outfits as time allows during our session.
2. Do you have a studio? No I do not. I am an on location photographer. There are many beautiful locations in the St. Augustine area to choose from. The session may even take place in your own backyard if you would like.
3. Do I sign a contract? Yes. This ensures we have a mutual understanding of what is expected.
4. Do you require a deposit? Yes. I require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. This ensures that the day and time agreed upon is reserved just for you.
5. How long will I have to wait for my proofing session? That will vary depending upon the length of your session. 1hr. session - up to 2 weeks 3hr. session - up to 4 weeks all day session - up to 6 weeks
6. How many images will I have to choose from? The number of images presented to you at your proofing session or in your online gallery will vary. The length of your session, outfit changes, number of people, etc... plays a big part in the number of images that will be presented to you. Images with eyes closed, hand in face, etc... are deleted immediately. The remaining images are the ones I spend time with to make them the best. Only those images are presented to you at your proofing session or in your online gallery.
7. Do you have a minimum purchase requirement? No, I do not. You purchase only what you want.
8. Do you charge sales tax? The 3hr. and full day sessions are subject to sales tax.
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.